Why you should visit the Plastics Extrusion World Expo
Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us for the leading exhibition for the North American plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Cleveland
"Great opportunities for networking and staying up to date with industry trends and needs."
Mariana Correa, Salt and Pepper Technology
"Great targeted expo with nice add on presentations"
James Mitchell, BASF
"Interesting presentations and the presence of key industry players make it an important and successful show."
Arqam Anjum, QolorTech
"A one-stop shop for recycling industrial trends and technology advancements"
Christian Kohlweyer, Procter&Gamble
"Good expo with the correct people on the stands that could provide answers directly instead of just sending answers afterwards"
Kevin Degryse, Berry Alloc
Windmoeller & Hoelscher Corporation
Stand - C208
The Rhode Island-based unit of Windmöller & Hölscher, of Germany, was incorporated in 1977 and has become a major supplier of advanced ﬂexographic and gravure printing presses, blown and cast film extrusion systems, multiwall bag making machines, as well as form, fill, and seal (FFS) equipment for the ﬂexible packaging industry in North America. W&H’s engineering excellence guarantees customised engineering solutions: from a single machine order to a turnkey factory.