Why you should visit the Plastics Extrusion World Expo
Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us for the leading exhibition for the North American plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Cleveland
"Great opportunities for networking and staying up to date with industry trends and needs."
Mariana Correa, Salt and Pepper Technology
"Great targeted expo with nice add on presentations"
James Mitchell, BASF
"Interesting presentations and the presence of key industry players make it an important and successful show."
Arqam Anjum, QolorTech
"A one-stop shop for recycling industrial trends and technology advancements"
Christian Kohlweyer, Procter&Gamble
"Good expo with the correct people on the stands that could provide answers directly instead of just sending answers afterwards"
Kevin Degryse, Berry Alloc
Scantech Americas Inc
Stand - C206
SCANTECH is a company focused on technology and innovation that manufactures market leading on-line measurement and control systems. Utilizing patented technology, SCANTECH pioneered the use of X-ray sensors for the measurement and control of polymer films and sheet. For more than 25 years, SCANTECH systems have been utilized to measure plastics, non-wovens, metal, glass, and paper.