Why you should visit the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us for the leading exhibition for the North American plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Cleveland
Headquartered in Conover, North Carolina and founded in 2000, PSI-Polymer Systems, Inc. is a leading global supplier of technology-driven, high-performance gear pumps, screen changers, die changers, diverters, custom auxiliaries, and rebuilds for the polymer, adhesive, chemical, and food processing industries.
PSI’s quick-response consultative approach is structured to help processors find efficient, cost-effective solutions to extrusion process problems. Our equipment and systems solutions are the best the industry has to offer, but the heart of it all lies in our people and our commitment to service and to doing whatever it takes to satisfy our valued customers.