Why you should visit the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us for the leading exhibition for the North American plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Cleveland
Pixargus, Inc., located in Cincinnati, OH was founded in 1999 with our global headquarters & manufacturing operations located in Würselen, Germany.
We specialized in systems for automatic surface inspection and dimension measurement of continuously produced long products such as profiles, tubes, webs and cables in a wide range of materials as well as for single piece inspection. All our systems feature our proprietary, high-performance machine vision technology.
Today, Pixargus systems are in use 24/7 in manufacturing operations in the automotive, medical, building and infrastructure as well as consumer goods sectors. Every day, year in and out, the world’s leading manufacturers of extruded products rely on the excellent performance of inline surface inspection and optical measuring systems from Pixargus.