Why you should visit the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us for the leading exhibition for the North American plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Cleveland
Omipa S.p.A, founded in 1963 by the President Mr Gilberto Cazzani, is a highly specialised manufacturer with 55 years of experience in the design and construction of complete extrusion and co-extrusion lines for the production of sheet, foil, film and hollow profile in different thermoplastic materials.
The Company is characterized by a production policy based on in-house production of all the different components of the extrusion line, starting from design, oriented to customer’s needs and requirements, following a customization logic, up to installation of the finished line.
Omipa pays particular attention to after-sales service, by forwarding skilled personnel to customers’ sites and thanks to a rapid and efficient spare part service and on-line assistance.
In order to have further details about the company and machinery produced, you can visit www.omipa.it
Omipa produces complete extrusion and co-extrusion lines for:
- High optical quality sheet and foil (PMMA, PC, PET, PETG)
- Hollow profiles (PP, HDPE, PC, PMMA, HIPMMA, PET etc.)
- High technical quality, standard quality and thermoforming sheets (ABS, PS, HIPS, PP, PE, SAN, GPPS, PET, CA etc.)
- Foil wound on reels un to 7 layers and more (PP, PE, PET, PS, ABS etc.)
- Foil in composite materials (PC, PP, PET+GLASS FIBER AND CARBON FIBER)
- Downstream equipment for rigid and PVC sheets
- Special extrusion lines available on request.
- Equipment and auxiliaries (filter changer, polymer dosing pump, dies, etc.)