Why you should visit the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us for the leading exhibition for the North American plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Cleveland
Greiner Extrusion is the worldwide leading supplier of extrusion lines, tooling and complete systems for profile extrusion. The core competence is process expertise in profile extrusion – development, design, manufacture and process optimization of tooling and extrusion lines. The service portfolio ranges from formulation development to extrusion lines and from tooling to the engineering of complete production plants.
At eleven locations in Europe, the United States and Asia, complete solutions are provided for all profile manufacturer requirements worldwide. With 6 technology centers and 15 permanently available extrusion lines worldwide, as well as one of the largest development centers in the entire industry, Greiner Extrusion provides a complete range of services for developing customized solutions that provide a greater competitive advantage in profile extrusion.