Why you should visit the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us for the leading exhibition for the North American plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Cleveland
With more than 30 years of experience and over 100 international patents, the family-owned and operated company Gneuss has made a name for itself as a supplier of innovative solutions for the plastics processing industry.
In addition to unique technologies, systems and components for plastics processing, Gneuss also offers complete turnkey solutions for the production of high quality sheet, fibres and pellets. Since its foundation in 1983, Gneuss has grown to become a worldwide technology leader for the extrusion of polymers and the reprocessing of all kinds of polymers.
Based in Bad Oeynhausen, Germany, Gneuss is committed to the expectations of products “made in Germany” while serving its customers worldwide. With its daughter company in the USA, offices in Brazil and China, a cooperation partner in Japan and together with representatives worldwide, Gneuss is present throughout the world. The best possible technical support, excellent service and spare parts availability is provided on all five continents. Support is available around the clock via a telephone service hotline. Pilot lines for trials and development work are available at several locations.