Why you should visit the Plastics Extrusion World Expo
Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us for the leading exhibition for the North American plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Cleveland
With 40 years of experience and over 100 patents, Gneuss is a supplier of innovative solutions for the plastics processing and recycling industries. The patented MRS extrusion technology offers new possibilities regarding the efficient devolatilization of PET, PS, nylon or polyolefins. In combination with Gneuss’ process constant and fully automatic screen changers and high quality pressure and temperature sensors very efficient processing of highly contaminated materials is possible. The fully-automatic Rotary Filtration Systems and screen changers operate continuously and pressure constant, with or without back-flushing, The new series of turnkey OMNI recycling machines is customizable for demanding applications and highest quality requirements.