Why you should visit the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us for the leading exhibition for the North American plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Cleveland
Berlyn ECM designs, engineers, and manufactures plastic processing equipment. Its product line consists of Extruders, Low Bulk Density Feeders, Screen Changers (Manual, Hydraulic), Continuous Filters, Dies, Water Baths, Air Strippers, Diverter Valves, Pelletizers (Strand, Underwater, Hot Face), Extrusion Systems, Reclaim Systems, parts and service, screws and barrels for all brands, and Rebuild/Refurbish services.
The Berlyn product line has been made in the United States since 1962. Known throughout the world, the Berlyn equipment is notably superior in quality and construction, attracting the attention of many leading manufacturers of sheet/film, elastomer, pipe, profile, and tubing, foam, wire and cable, compounding, and reclaim looking for more from their investment.