Why you should visit the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us for the leading exhibition for the North American plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Cleveland
AMUT specializes in extrusion and recycling technologies. Amut Extrusion division provides extruders and related ancillary down-stream equipment and turn-key lines for the production of foils, stretch films, sheets, waterproofing membranes, pipes and profiles. Amut Ecotech division offers material recovery facilities from post-consumer waste, plastic recovery facilities from post-consumer plastics, industrial and household waste sorting and recovery facility and equipment. The division offering extends to washing plants for PET/HDPE/PP bottles and containers and PE film.