Why you should visit the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us for the leading exhibition for the North American plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Cleveland
Since 1958, the Italian AMUT has been manufacturing custom-tailored solutions and turn-key plants, in its four machinery & technology divisions – Extrusion, Thermoforming, Recycling and Printing/Converting. AMUT GROUP is also present in North America, Brazil (AMUT WORTEX) and South East Asia to offer the best possible on-site service and a faster response to meet local demands.
AMUT is a reliable manufacturer of complete extrusion lines for foils, sheets, pipes, profiles, as well as extruders and related ancillary down-stream equipment.
AMUT DOLCI EXTRUSION has been created by merging AMUT and DOLCI EXTRUSION, historical company (since 1919) specialized in the manufacturing of lines for flexible packaging production.
In 2016 AMUT DOLCI EXTRUSION has presented a new generation of HIGH-PERFORMANCE STRETCH FILM LINES: unique high-speed winders unit and Zero Fluff system, high throughput, low energy consumption and low capital cost investment.