Why you should visit the Plastics Extrusion World Expo
Find the latest solutions and materials for your next project
Join us for the leading exhibition for the North American plastics extrusion industry. Plastics Extrusion World Expo will provide a focused forum for networking with key players from throughout the plastics industry supply chain, including suppliers of extruders and extrusion lines, upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment, raw materials and additives, materials testing equipment and services, software and research and development services.
Why you should visit:
- Source new materials, technologies and solutions from 200+ exhibitors
- Network with other stakeholders within the industry
- Increase your technical knowledge through training seminars, business debates and industry panels
- Put your questions to the experts in a face-to-face environment
- Stay up-to-date with new challenges and opportunities within the plastics extrusion industry
- Take advantage of the venue’s central location to explore Cleveland
Adescor is a North American based, industry leading supplier of downstream equipment for the corrugated pipe and extruded pipe industry. We are a team of engineers, technical specialists, innovators, and problem solvers focused on developing solutions that make our customers successful.
We design, build, and support a comprehensive line of downstream equipment for extrusion and corrugated pipe production; pipe haul-offs, cut-offs, perforators, filter loaders, spin welders, inner liner trimmers, and coilers. We can design and integrate a complete downstream automation system for your extrusion line that is validated before delivery. Adescor also designs and manufactures custom industrial machines for sheet winding, material handling, and packaging for the plastics industry.
Adescor is growing and transforming from an equipment manufacturer, to a solutions provider. We will apply our product and automation knowledge to your problem, developing solutions that meet your specific needs. Our team has grown to include knowledge and experience in robotics and automation which we can leverage to develop best in class solutions that meet the needs of today’s changing manufacturing landscape.