Omipa S.p.A, founded in 1963 by the President Mr Gilberto Cazzani, is a highly specialised manufacturer with 55 years of experience in the design and construction of complete extrusion and co-extrusion lines for the production of sheet, foil, film and hollow profile in different thermoplastic materials.
The Company is characterized by a production policy based on in-house production of all the different components of the extrusion line, starting from design, oriented to customer’s needs and requirements, following a customization logic, up to installation of the finished line.
Omipa pays particular attention to after-sales service, by forwarding skilled personnel to customers’ sites and thanks to a rapid and efficient spare part service and on-line assistance.
In order to have further details about the company and machinery produced, you can visit www.omipa.it
Omipa produces complete extrusion and co-extrusion lines for:
- High optical quality sheet and foil (PMMA, PC, PET, PETG)
- Hollow profiles (PP, HDPE, PC, PMMA, HIPMMA, PET etc.)
- High technical quality, standard quality and thermoforming sheets (ABS, PS, HIPS, PP, PE, SAN, GPPS, PET, CA etc.)
- Foil wound on reels un to 7 layers and more (PP, PE, PET, PS, ABS etc.)
- Foil in composite materials (PC, PP, PET+GLASS FIBER AND CARBON FIBER)
- Downstream equipment for rigid and PVC sheets
- Special extrusion lines available on request.
- Equipment and auxiliaries (filter changer, polymer dosing pump, dies, etc.)