Since 1947 Bandera has been a world leader in the extrusion industry, supplying complete extrusion lines to produce monolayer and multilayer blown film systems for flexible packaging applications (industrial, food, medical-pharmaceutical, lamination, and converting).
Bandera US, based in Chicago, provides US & Canadian clients with convenient service, parts, sales & process support.
- AgriFuture Film ® Blown Film lines to produce agricultural films.
- BarrierFlex ® Blown Film lines to produce multi-layer barrier and high-barrier films, with symmetrical and asymmetrical structures (5, 7, 9 and 11 layers).
- GeoFuture Film ® Blown Film lines to produce multi-layer, smooth and texturized geomembranes.
- HDBFlex® Blown Film lines to produce multi-layer industrial FFS bags.
- SmartFlex® standardized & cost-effective Blown Film lines characterized by flexibility, reduced energy consumption, functional layout, and user-friendly software.
- TechnoFlex® Multi-layer Blown Film lines designed to produce technical films for converting and lamination. Dedicated solutions for complex and technologically advanced products.
- The House of EXTRUSION®, a 6000 m2 facility housing R&D activities and wet tests on complete extrusion lines.
Bandera, celebrating 75 years of Extrusion Intelligence.