Why you should exhibit at the Plastics Extrusion World Expo
Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at North America's meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2019 had a combined annual budget of $8.9bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Increase brand awareness within the plastics extrusion industry
- Learn about evolving customer requirements
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ●
Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ●
Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Scantech Americas Inc
Stand - C206
SCANTECH is a company focused on technology and innovation that manufactures market leading on-line measurement and control systems. Utilizing patented technology, SCANTECH pioneered the use of X-ray sensors for the measurement and control of polymer films and sheet. For more than 25 years, SCANTECH systems have been utilized to measure plastics, non-wovens, metal, glass, and paper.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.