Why you should exhibit at the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at North America's meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2019 had a combined annual budget of $8.9bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Increase brand awareness within the plastics extrusion industry
- Learn about evolving customer requirements
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ●
Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ●
Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Pixargus, Inc offers an unparalleled range of turnkey inline systems for surface inspection and dimension measurement. This has made the company a world leader in automotive quality control.
Our measuring and testing systems detect smallest defects and material deviations of extruded rubber profiles, cables, tubing, tubes or pipes, as well as plastic foils and webs of metal, textile, paper or fiber composites. We also check your raw materials in an automated inspection process – to ensure that your production runs smoothly from the very beginning.
We specialized in systems for automatic surface inspection and dimension measurement of continuously produced long products such as profiles, tubes, webs and cables in a wide range of materials as well as for single piece inspection. All our systems feature our proprietary, high-performance machine vision technology.
Today, Pixargus systems are in use 24/7 in manufacturing operations in the automotive, medical, building and infrastructure as well as consumer goods sectors. Every day, year in and out, the world’s leading manufacturers of extruded products rely on the excellent performance of inline surface inspection and optical measuring systems from Pixargus.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.