Why you should exhibit at the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at North America's meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2019 had a combined annual budget of $8.9bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Increase brand awareness within the plastics extrusion industry
- Learn about evolving customer requirements
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ●
Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ●
Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Omipa S.p.A, founded in 1963 by the President Mr Gilberto Cazzani, is a highly specialised manufacturer with 55 years of experience in the design and construction of complete extrusion and co-extrusion lines for the production of sheet, foil, film and hollow profile in different thermoplastic materials.
The Company is characterized by a production policy based on in-house production of all the different components of the extrusion line, starting from design, oriented to customer’s needs and requirements, following a customization logic, up to installation of the finished line.
Omipa pays particular attention to after-sales service, by forwarding skilled personnel to customers’ sites and thanks to a rapid and efficient spare part service and on-line assistance.
In order to have further details about the company and machinery produced, you can visit www.omipa.it
Omipa produces complete extrusion and co-extrusion lines for:
- High optical quality sheet and foil (PMMA, PC, PET, PETG)
- Hollow profiles (PP, HDPE, PC, PMMA, HIPMMA, PET etc.)
- High technical quality, standard quality and thermoforming sheets (ABS, PS, HIPS, PP, PE, SAN, GPPS, PET, CA etc.)
- Foil wound on reels un to 7 layers and more (PP, PE, PET, PS, ABS etc.)
- Foil in composite materials (PC, PP, PET+GLASS FIBER AND CARBON FIBER)
- Downstream equipment for rigid and PVC sheets
- Special extrusion lines available on request.
- Equipment and auxiliaries (filter changer, polymer dosing pump, dies, etc.)
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.