Why you should exhibit at the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at North America's meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2019 had a combined annual budget of $8.9bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Increase brand awareness within the plastics extrusion industry
- Learn about evolving customer requirements
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ●
Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ●
Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Maguire Products is a global technology leader in blending and material handling systems for the plastics industry. We have six production facilities across the USA and operate globally through our network of offices, warehouses and partners across the USA, Canada, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
We develop equipment for accurate conveying, loading, drying and dosing of raw materials, additives and masterbatches along with systems that provide real-time data on material consumption to regulate the extrusion process and ensure product consistency. In October 2016, Maguire partnered with Italy-based Syncro Srl to expand options for advanced extrusion control technologies. Syncro is an innovative company with core expertise in extrusion control including blown and cast film, sheet, pipe, profile and wire and cable. The Syncro CST line offers a full product line for powder applications.
The Maguire + Syncro partnership underlines both companies commitment to providing a wider choice for our customers to maximize extrusion efficiency. Maguire’s experience in blending and materials handling combined with Synchro’s extensive range of extrusion control options will enable customers to use existing Maguire equipment while expanding control elements for both new and existing production lines.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.