Why you should exhibit at the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at North America's meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2019 had a combined annual budget of $8.9bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Increase brand awareness within the plastics extrusion industry
- Learn about evolving customer requirements
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ●
Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ●
Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Kuhne Maschinenbau is a dynamic family business, sets bench marks and provides plastic converters world-wide, with equipment for sheet and flat-film extrusion and several other extrusion processes. If required, Kuhne can be a single source supplier of a production line, from the extruders all the way downstream to the packer, Kuhne provides the whole range of equipment if required out of one hand.
As part of Kuhne Group with their business divisions K-Tool – an in-house manufacturer of high end extrusion components – and Kuhne Anlagenbau – a leading company within the industry of blown-film machinery – Kuhne Maschinenbau has two strong partners.
We can look back with pride on a long tradition of more than 80 years and our roots, deep-seated in the pioneering spirit and the inventiveness of our founders who turned the first ideas into a company which is globally known as a reliable, innovative and service oriented system supplier.
Our in-dept expertise enables us to take every challenge in order to transfer first ideas and drafts into customized solutions. We have experts thinking outside the box and thus, Kuhne has always been part of the solution, not the problem, which gains value to all of our clients.
We have a great passion for our work. We always try to turn all of our strengths into customer satisfaction as we want to continue what we do the best as a preferred partner for plastic converters.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.