Why you should exhibit at the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at North America's meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2019 had a combined annual budget of $8.9bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Increase brand awareness within the plastics extrusion industry
- Learn about evolving customer requirements
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ●
Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ●
Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Greiner Extrusion is the worldwide leading supplier of extrusion lines, tooling and complete systems for profile extrusion. The core competence is process expertise in profile extrusion – development, design, manufacture and process optimization of tooling and extrusion lines. The service portfolio ranges from formulation development to extrusion lines and from tooling to the engineering of complete production plants.
At eleven locations in Europe, the United States and Asia, complete solutions are provided for all profile manufacturer requirements worldwide. With 6 technology centers and 15 permanently available extrusion lines worldwide, as well as one of the largest development centers in the entire industry, Greiner Extrusion provides a complete range of services for developing customized solutions that provide a greater competitive advantage in profile extrusion.
Greiner Extrusion US Inc, is partnered with MTI the mixing company to supply new high intensity mixing equipment and spare parts in the United States and Canada. The companies have been a successful team since the NPE 2015 and have recently started refurbishing mixing tools in the United States.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.