Why you should exhibit at the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at North America's meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2019 had a combined annual budget of $8.9bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Increase brand awareness within the plastics extrusion industry
- Learn about evolving customer requirements
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ●
Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ●
Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Davis-Standard is a global leader in the design and development of extrusion and converting technology. Davis-Standard systems encompass over 10 product lines to support manufacturing applications and customers within every major industry. This includes the agriculture, automotive, construction, healthcare, energy, electronics, food and beverage packaging, and retail industries, among others. The company has manufacturing and technical facilities in the United States, Canada, China, Germany, Finland, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
Blown film. Blown film extrusion equipment for film and foil extrusion, flexible films, greenhouse films, packaging films, stretch films and more.
Cast film. Cast film extrusion technology for coextrusion, multi-layer, and barrier film processes.
Pipe, profile and tubing. Pipe, profile and tubing extrusion systems for telecommunications, construction and agricultural applications as well as medical extruder and medical extrusion line packages for tight tolerances and clean room environments.
Reprocessing and Compounding. Single screw compounding and reprocessing systems for low bulk density materials as well as chip, flake and regrind.
Sheet extrusion. Engineered systems for flexible and rigid sheet extrusion, and for applications up to nine layers.
As well as Aftermarket & Parts, Blow Molding, Elastomer, Extruders, Extrusion Coating, Foam, Liquid Coating, Pelletizing, Process Controls and Wire & Cable Extrusion.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.