Why you should exhibit at the Plastics Extrusion World Expo
Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at North America's meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2019 had a combined annual budget of $8.9bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Increase brand awareness within the plastics extrusion industry
- Learn about evolving customer requirements
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ●
Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ●
Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Advanced Blending Solutions LLC
Based in Wallace, MI, Advanced Blending Solutions (ABS) is a world class designer and supplier of material handling, blending, and controls for the plastics industry. With representatives throughout the country and world, ABS is a fast-growing company committed to providing the best products and services to meet their customers’ unique needs.
All of ABS’s product offerings can be customized to meet customer needs. ABS offers high-end gravimetric continuous blenders; extrusion throughput control weigh hoppers; vacuum and pressure pumps for material convey; dust collectors; gaylord box tippers; SMART stands to control material distribution; a fully integrated controls system; resin wands; knifegates; static eliminators; flexible and y-line diverters; angel hair traps; magnet drawers; Thoreson McCosh by ABS dryers; and custom equipment.
ABS can supply an entirely new system or add individual products to an existing extrusion line.
ABS also offers the following services: system commissioning; turn-key installation; customer service; and remote service.
ABS provides equipment for entire plastics extrusion systems from material storage, material handling and distribution, blending, and precise metering of material into the extruder.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.