Why you should exhibit at the Plastics Extrusion World Expo
Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at North America's meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2019 had a combined annual budget of $8.9bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Increase brand awareness within the plastics extrusion industry
- Learn about evolving customer requirements
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ●
Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ●
Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Advanced Blending Solutions
Stand - C301
Based in Wallace, MI, Advanced Blending Solutions is a world class designer and manufacturer of material handling, blending, desiccant drying, and controls for the plastics industry. With representatives throughout the country, ABS is a fast-growing company committed to providing the best products and services to meet their customers’ unique needs.
All of ABS’s product offerings can be customized to meet customer needs. ABS offers high-end gravimetric continuous blenders; extrusion throughput control weigh hoppers; vacuum and pressure pumps for material convey; dust collectors; vacuum receivers; SMART material distribution systems; a fully integrated controls system; resin wands; knifegates; static eliminators; flexible and y diverters; angel hair traps; and custom equipment.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.