Why you should exhibit at the Plastics Extrusion World Expo 2020
Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at North America's meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2019 had a combined annual budget of $8.9bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Increase brand awareness within the plastics extrusion industry
- Learn about evolving customer requirements
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ●
Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ●
Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
Adescor is a North American based, industry leading supplier of downstream equipment for the corrugated pipe and extruded pipe industry. We are a team of engineers, technical specialists, innovators, and problem solvers focused on developing solutions that make our customers successful.
We design, build, and support a comprehensive line of downstream equipment for extrusion and corrugated pipe production; pipe haul-offs, cut-offs, perforators, filter loaders, spin welders, inner liner trimmers, and coilers. We can design and integrate a complete downstream automation system for your extrusion line that is validated before delivery. Adescor also designs and manufactures custom industrial machines for sheet winding, material handling, and packaging for the plastics industry.
Adescor is growing and transforming from an equipment manufacturer, to a solutions provider. We will apply our product and automation knowledge to your problem, developing solutions that meet your specific needs. Our team has grown to include knowledge and experience in robotics and automation which we can leverage to develop best in class solutions that meet the needs of today’s changing manufacturing landscape.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.