Why you should exhibit at the Plastics Extrusion World Expo
Connect with thousands of prospective customers
Be seen at North America's meeting place for the plastics extrusion industry by exhibiting at Plastics Extrusion World Expo.
This two-day event presents a unique opportunity to meet over 4000 potential business partners and customers.
Why you should exhibit:
- Get quality new business leads, attendees in 2019 had a combined annual budget of $8.9bn.
- Be a part of an extensive promotional campaign through Film and Sheet Extrusion and Pipe and Profile extrusion magazines.
- Meet targeted prospect customers at this focused event for the plastics extrusion industry.
- Present your latest product developments with customers and prospects face-to-face in a live environment.
- Increase brand awareness within the plastics extrusion industry
- Learn about evolving customer requirements
- Access a wider market from visitors at the co-located exhibitions for compounding, testing and recycling.
Products and services
Products and services on display at the exhibition include:
Extruders and extrusion lines ● Upstream and downstream auxiliary equipment ●
Raw materials and additives ● Materials testing equipment and services ● Software ●
Research and development services ● Other services to support extruders
A leading innovator and supplier of high-performance blown film equipment since 1989, Addex Inc offers patented cooling technology that is sharply focused on higher throughput, film quality, and operational simplicity. Addex has advanced air ring technology a major step forward with the introduction of Intensive Cooling Technology (patented), a new aerodynamic design that boosts output rate and bubble stability, without sacrificing film quality. These new Intensive Cooling air rings are guaranteed to deliver 10-15% more output, over and beyond Addex’s already high-performance, industry-standard dual-flow air ring design.
Intensive Cooling applies to Addex’s complete line of cooling products including EGC, automated gauge control, with the highest resolution in the industry, and Addex’s Intensive Cooling-Compatible IBC hardware design, which when coupled with the patented Digital Internal Bubble Cooling (DIBC) control system, delivers the fastest reaction time in the industry to ensure precise bubble control.
Upgrade your coverage with our range of sponsorship opportunities. From exhibition floor tiles to networking party sponsorship, we have options to suit all budgets.
Download our exhibition brochure to find out more.